Do you want to straighten your teeth but don’t want to wear metal braces? Why not think about using clear aligners? They are practically inconspicuous and perform the same function as classic metal styles.
Why Clear braces?
Rick Herrmann Orthodontics offers a variety of braces, with Invisalign® increasingly becoming a popular alternative because to its discreetness.
This cutting-edge method of teeth straightening employs customized see-through aligners that are inserted and removed like retainers. The procedure is simple. Simply wear the aligners day and night and replace them every 2-3 weeks with a fresh set of aligner trays. You keep going till your treatment is finished. This means spending less time scheduling office visits and spending less time in the chair during each visit.
Here are some additional benefits of clear braces that you may not have considered:
- Because clear aligners are practically invisible, they are less obvious while you are receiving treatment.
- With Invisalign®, comfort reigns supreme—there are no wires or brackets to adjust, and nothing to poke or damage your cheeks or gums.
- Remove the trays when eating and drinking to avoid food becoming caught between wires and brackets.
- Brushing made simple! Because you can remove the aligners every time you brush your teeth, you’ll never have to weave floss around wires or between brackets.
- There are no dietary limitations!
- Clear aligners are the best option for people who are allergic to metal because they contain no metal.
- Fewer appointments mean less time spent in the orthodontist chair.
Straight teeth are not only more appealing, but they also contribute to better overall dental health.
You’ve taken the first step toward a bright future of dental health by deciding to seek treatment. It is easier to care for your teeth if they are not crowded. Clean teeth and healthy gums help you fight bacteria effectively. This reduces your chances of developing gum disease and tooth decay, which keeps your heart and body healthy.