Meet Dr. Herrmann
“The impact you can have on a person’s life at any age by giving them a straight, beautiful smile is what led me to the dental specialty of orthodontics. When I started practicing in 1995, I made a commitment to provide patients with the highest quality of care possible. To do this, I use innovative, proven orthodontic solutions, some of which I was first to introduce to the Mansfield and Arlington areas. These include the SureSmile® digital orthodontic system, which allows for greater comfort, shorter treatment times and fewer office visits. Equally important, I always provide my patients with focused, unhurried care in a fun and friendly environment.”
- Three-Year Orthodontic Specialty Program: University of California, San Francisco, CA
- MS: Oral Biology, University of California, San Francisco, CA
- DDS: Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX
- BS: Zoology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Member: American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Southwestern Society of Orthodontists, Texas Dental Association, Fort Worth District Dental Society, Mansfield Dental Study Club
- Past President: Arlington Dental Study Club
When he isn’t at the office, Dr. Herrmann enjoys spending time with his wife, Suzy and their two daughters. He likes traveling, snorkeling and reading. His commitment to the community isn’t merely as an orthodontist, but also as a concerned, involved citizen. He donates his time and resources to multiple sports teams, schools and churches. He is currently a board member for the Mansfield ISD Education Foundation. Also, he has been a board member for Dental Health Arlington and the Mansfield Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Mansfield Rotary Club. In addition, he established a scholarship that is given to one Mansfield ISD high-school senior each year.
Rick Herrman Orthodontics serves Mansfield and the surrounding areas of Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Irving, Hurst, Buless, Bedford, Grapevine, Venus, Alvarado, Midlothian, Burleson, Crowley, Joshua and Cedar Hill areas of Texas.